Cool Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Ponies is a Brony Minecraft-based community. Welcome! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have the cookie!

Go down 
+2
Marshmallow06
pachesthedog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pachesthedog
Scootaloo
pachesthedog

Number of posts : 30
Place : Cloudsdale!

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 5:07 pm

BEHOLD

I have the cookie! Cookie

The most amazing cookie ever. And I have it.
HOW TO PLAY:
Person 1: I have the cookie
Person 2: I run up and steal the cookie from person one.
Cookie points for originality, I'll be counting the points on this thread. On November 1st, the pony with the most points wins something aweshum.

POINT TALLY
1: Twilie! (4)
2: superkingkiller (3)
3: Marshay! (2)
4:

I'll start with the cookie.

Last edited by pachesthedog on 1st November 2012, 11:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow06
Rarity
Marshmallow06

Number of posts : 22
Place : North Carolina, USA

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 11:41 pm

I run up and chomp the cookie, partially biting part of Scootaloo's hoof off.
Back to top Go down
DrStupid962
Trixie
DrStupid962

Number of posts : 12
Place : Over there

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 11:52 pm

I run up to Marsh and I locked my arms around her pulled her close to my body...
We both lock eyes with each other, slightly blushing.
I look at her lips while biting my own...
Then we leaned in and...
that's when i shoved the knife into her stomach.
I proceeded to cut her open until i found that damned cookie which killed my family.
Finding the cookie, I threw the body down on the ground and stared at its still decomposing exterior.
If anyone was going to kill it it was going to be me.
I threw it on the ground, and stomped on it.
Then i picked up the crumbs, put it in a zip locked bag, and slowly walked away.
Back to top Go down
Danilo1987
Fluttershy
Danilo1987

Number of posts : 73
Place : Germany

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime17th October 2012, 12:13 am

I hack your Zip Bag^^

Now i have the Cookie I have the cookie! 1677402019

and i run Very fast away I have the cookie! 2297063043
Back to top Go down
https://coolponies.forumieren.com
Marshmallow06
Rarity
Marshmallow06

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime17th October 2012, 12:16 am

Rises from the dead and pulls the knife out of stomach.
Vacuums bag of crumbs with a vacuum cleaner and shoves in stomach wound.
Seals up stomach wound.
Digests bag and cookie.
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

Number of posts : 163
Place : Roanoke, Virginia

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 9:47 am

Preforms a spell to pull the cookie out from her. Shoves marsh on the ground and teleports to another dimension whilst fighting off evil mutant alien ponies while holding onto the cookie. Running very fast as the others catch up to me, I then proceed to destroy the cookie. They look at me with shocked faces as i back against the wall....One of then takes out a knife, and my ears flatten on my head. I know the end is near, so i decide to do the only thing i know to do. My horn glows as a spell is preformed and in another flash, a cookie is left on the ground. I grab the cookie and run, run...run...running...through what seems like eternity. Finally my horn glows one last time, and i am telepoted out and back to the library. I lean against the wall, and let out a sigh of relief. With the others in another dimension, i'd be safe here. I bring the cookie up to my mouth and eat it. The chocolatey goodness sweeps through my mouth and overwhelms my tastebuds. The pastry and the chocolate working in complete unison, i devour the cookie completely. Then i walk up to the podium in the libarary and begin reading; The egghead's guide to cookie keeping, volume 3.
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

Number of posts : 164
Place : Exton, Pennsylvania

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 3:01 pm

Steps out from a shadowed area in the library. In a split second, the knife has pierced the stomach and its contents spilled out onto the floor. The pieces of the cookie are taken from the spilled contents and it is recreated as a whole using magical power. Into the shadows I returned, and the portal opens as I walk away, eating the cookie in all of its holy glory.
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 3:15 pm

Horn glows as she heals the wound, teleporting to his location. In a bright flash a rifle is pinned against his head. "Relinquish the cookie, or have your horn FOREFULLY removed!"
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 3:23 pm

Ducks down, kicks out the legs of the attacker. Before the gun hits the floor, I grab it with my magic. Turning the gun up, I manage to shoot the attacker in the chest before I carefully dart away.
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 3:27 pm

The body poofs into a cloud of smoke as the sound of hooves is heard behind the attacker. Suddenly, A knife is held at the base of his horn as it is sawed off in one quick maneuver. The bloody knife is then held to his throat as He is pinned to the ground with magical chains. "Surrender the cookie!"
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 3:41 pm

A snake appears in the chains, replacing the ragged unicorn. "I'm more powerful then you think I am," I say with a smirk, appearing behind her. Seconds later, I stand over her, her neck broken and the bloody knife through her heart. "I will never relinquish this cookie. Not to you, not to anyone." Those were the final words said in that dimension, before it was ripped into oblivion until nothing it left, while I walk calmly away in the 609th dimension.
Back to top Go down
Marshmallow06
Rarity
Marshmallow06

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 9:51 pm

Uses knife from stomach to slice a portal into the 609th dimension. Catches up to superkingkiller and has a relaxing conversation about zombies. Starts craving brains and mistakes the cookie for a brain, grabs the cookie, and runs into the infinitieth plus one dimension.
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 4:21 pm

Infinitieth plus one dimension? No problem. Open another portal, run in telekineticaly holding a baseball bat. Jump above Marsh, throw the bat down, do a flip, grab the cookie, land safely. Then, set this dimension like the other, primed to dissipate into oblivion in seconds. Teleport to any given still functioning dimension and peacefully eat the cookie, after making sure it actually is a cookie, and not a clever ruse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have the cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the cookie!   I have the cookie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have the cookie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Ponies :: Other Games :: Text Games-
Jump to: