Cool Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Ponies is a Brony Minecraft-based community. Welcome! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh im so bored!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bkg360

Bkg360

Number of posts : 6
Place : At your window...

Ugh im so bored! Empty
PostSubject: Ugh im so bored!   Ugh im so bored! I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 9:46 am

I'm so bored! Ugh im so bored! 3724586286
This is the thread thing to post ideas on what we should do, while we wait for stuff.
I think i will get the pony pack source code and figure out how it all works, then i can change it and make it work the way we want. of course its gonna take me a million years cause i like to procrastinate.
Anyway, i must sleep. OOH we should get some sleep emote things.
we need to get applebloom and scoots on here so we can party. Ugh im so bored! 618299964 (needed an excuse to use this emote)
Back to top Go down
Timbalisto
Soarin
Timbalisto

Number of posts : 5
Place : Atlanta, GA.

Ugh im so bored! Empty
PostSubject: Teamwork   Ugh im so bored! I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 1:29 pm

Yeah, things are a little slow right now. I think that even if pon3 gets back up, we should still keep trying to work on cool ponies. It literally only took 2 days to completely redo this site, and now it looks amazing. I think if we all worked together, we could actually have this take off. n tht wuld mak woona hapi. Ugh im so bored! 1726687512

Last edited by Danilo1987 on 15th October 2012, 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : That's weird, I can't see the emoticons I post, but I can see ones posted by others)
Back to top Go down
Danilo1987
Fluttershy
Danilo1987

Number of posts : 73
Place : Germany

Ugh im so bored! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh im so bored!   Ugh im so bored! I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 2:15 pm

Of course we will continue to work, because until now everything works quite well.

And we have good ponies who work here, well, that is certainly a success.

And when everything first is finished, we can make the page on the Internet famous. Ugh im so bored! 3615857325
Back to top Go down
https://coolponies.forumieren.com
Marshmallow06
Rarity
Marshmallow06

Number of posts : 22
Place : North Carolina, USA

Ugh im so bored! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh im so bored!   Ugh im so bored! I_icon_minitime15th October 2012, 4:37 pm

I'm so excited for when Cool Ponies takes off! Hopefully if we start on here instead of a Minecraft server we'll get less noobs who want to grief and we'll get people who want to stay. ^-^
Back to top Go down
pachesthedog
Scootaloo
pachesthedog

Number of posts : 30
Place : Cloudsdale!

Ugh im so bored! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh im so bored!   Ugh im so bored! I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 5:09 pm

Yea, I hope this'll end up good. Ugh im so bored! 4087093810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh im so bored! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh im so bored!   Ugh im so bored! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh im so bored!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Ponies :: Other Stuff :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: