Cool Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Ponies is a Brony Minecraft-based community. Welcome! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First try with an Minecraft Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danilo1987
Fluttershy
Danilo1987

Number of posts : 73
Place : Germany

First try with an Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime28th October 2012, 1:19 pm

We admins have made a plan that we are going to try to run a server on BKG360

This we will do after Halloween

Then there will certainly be a server IP.

We do not know whether we have the old Map yet, otherwise we build everything new

We're very well in terms of the build, our Equestria will certainly look good

And everyone wants the, of course, may help
Back to top Go down
https://coolponies.forumieren.com
Bkg360

Bkg360

Number of posts : 6
Place : At your window...

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 10:22 am

Well i got the specs for my new internet... First try with an Minecraft Server 1288749888

that should explain the issue, but ill still write it...

Its not gonna be any better and port forwarding is still blocked :/
So i cannot run the server due to my ISP sucking.

sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

Number of posts : 164
Place : Exton, Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 4:51 pm

Don't be sad BKG, we can find someone, somewhere, who can do this for us. While it might not be you, here, and now, that doesn't mean we just go and give up on it. Not that I'm saying you were going to, just that after the first try, a lot of people I know, just give up. We can't do that, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE UP! If we have no further options, MAKE ONE! We must never lie, never give up, laugh at the fear as it rises up, be kind to all and give all we can.
First try with an Minecraft Server 3349934148
Back to top Go down
Danilo1987
Fluttershy
Danilo1987

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 2:12 am

I also give to not be with me, as I said the only problem I could not host the server 24 hours

and second, I've never hosted a server
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 4:18 pm

Well, I might be able to find someone somewhere... Maybe... Just maybe.
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

Number of posts : 163
Place : Roanoke, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 10:46 pm

If you guys need a map once you have a server hosted, i have a backup brohoof one downloaded, so basically i have an equestria map. So don't hesitate to ask if it's possible for me to help. First try with an Minecraft Server 3602195817
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 11:06 am

I had an idea a while back, but it would be too much work...
Back to top Go down
Danilo1987
Fluttershy
Danilo1987

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 5:55 pm

Tell me plz
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 7:39 pm

Well, it may be just me, but I like Rolepaying in these sort of servers. We already have titles other than our own names. I would have said that we find some way to encorporate chat channels so people can RP in one channel and not disrupt other chats. Likewise, Roleplays will not inturrupt chats. I don't know any good ones though...
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 9:33 pm

I like your idea, i totally agree.
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 9:53 pm

I knew you would
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 12:34 pm

^w^
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 7:19 pm

We should have a fundraiser for the start-up of the server.
Not that I could organize anything of the sort... Just sayin'
First try with an Minecraft Server 3853776943 First try with an Minecraft Server 3853776943 First try with an Minecraft Server 3853776943 First try with an Minecraft Server 3853776943 First try with an Minecraft Server 3853776943
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 11:07 pm

Ok, I just had the epiphany of epiphanies. I will need help, and people who are willing to do what needs to be done. There is a good chance we can find a decent server hosting company where we can get a decent number of slots for a low price. That is just the beginning, though. When we find the server hosting company, we can purchase one server with X number of slots. This will cost X dollars a month to host, which we can raise through Donations and such. I feel that until we have a decent amount of donated money, we wait to buy the server. With the server bought, and the donations coming in at a decent rate, we can play as we wish to. The server should consist of Three worlds. The Freebuilding World, in which people have creative mode and a giant world to screw around in. The Roleplay World, where people roleplay as the ponies, original characters or long-time fan favorites on the Brohoof Equestria map, for maximum roleplay accuracy. And, The General World, which can use the Equestria Map we can build as its base, and we can work off of it from there. These three worlds should each have one or two world-moderators, and the server as a whole has the moderators and admins we have here. As we gain popularity, we will gain in members and therefore gain in size, which will lead to more people on the server at all times. We are not a 'Brony Minecraft-based community' if we don't have a server to call our own. I think that when this plan is en-acted, we can finally take our place as a Brony Minecraft-based community on the internet, and make a whole bunch of new friends from across the whole world!
First try with an Minecraft Server 991396208
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 12:05 pm

First try with an Minecraft Server 3466505196 Amazing Idea!
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 1:07 pm

I estimate at will take at least one year to fully enact Protocol 13.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First try with an Minecraft Server   First try with an Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First try with an Minecraft Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Ponies :: Cool Ponies :: News-
Jump to: