Cool Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Ponies is a Brony Minecraft-based community. Welcome! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memorandum of the life once lived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

Number of posts : 164
Place : Exton, Pennsylvania

Memorandum of the life once lived Empty
PostSubject: Memorandum of the life once lived   Memorandum of the life once lived I_icon_minitime16th March 2014, 10:52 pm

This might not last forever as posts in the chat box, so I will record my message here as well...

Chatbox:
[21:31:25] superkingkiller joined the chat on Sun 16 Mar - 21:31
[21:35:09] superkingkiller : *Sighs*
[21:35:54] superkingkiller : There was so much potential taken... So many friends lost, contacts cut...
[21:36:15] superkingkiller : There is nothing I can do, sadly enough.
[21:37:02] superkingkiller : As I know it, this community, however prosperous it once was, is lost in the sands of time eternal.
[21:39:16] superkingkiller : If you so happen upon here again my dear friends, be it The_Derpy_Hooves, Sigma, Danillo, Dr. Stupid, BKG, Patches, or even Marshmallow, I can give you one final thing.
[21:39:46] superkingkiller : Go to www.evolvehq.com , do what they ask, create an account, and come find me.
[21:40:16] superkingkiller : There, I am SheppyShepardson
[21:43:05] superkingkiller : But the Truth is, I wish I could talk to any of you again. This Community was one of the first places on this mighty internet I felt safe, welcomed by the others who frequented the site.
[21:44:17] superkingkiller : Now I am far and wide across many sites, though some know me as someone
different.
[21:46:12] superkingkiller : To you I might be superkingkiller, or Shining Armor. To my RP buddies on Fallout Equestria and Journeys Across Equestria, I am Tuxedo Thunder. To those who game with me using Steam or Evolve, I have many names. But I am the same across it all.
[21:46:36] superkingkiller : Goodnight, Good Luck, and Goodbye for now.
Back to top Go down

Memorandum of the life once lived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Ponies :: Cool Ponies :: News-
Jump to: