Cool Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Ponies is a Brony Minecraft-based community. Welcome! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drawings, and stuff!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

Number of posts : 164
Place : Exton, Pennsylvania

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 4:53 pm

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 Pinkiesmileplz
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

Number of posts : 163
Place : Roanoke, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 4:54 pm

Well.. i Drew him with more of a devious, troublemaking nature...If that's okay..
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 4:56 pm

It's ok
Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 3853776943
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 5:07 pm

The Dark deed you requested has been done.

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 Untitled_drawing_by_peaceouttopizza23-d5p50hg

I hope it's not too bad...
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 5:24 pm

My...Heart...Stopped...It's Glorious! *falls over*
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 6:13 pm

*Does CPR*
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 6:52 pm

Ah, thank you. Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 616937202
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 10:26 pm

Anytime. Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 3349934148
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th December 2012, 10:07 pm

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 19427+-+artist+Egophiliac+derpy_hooves
Depth Perception
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th December 2012, 11:11 am

Poor Derpy. Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 3466505196 Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 3853776943
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th December 2012, 12:41 pm

It's her eye, screws up her depth perception
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 11:19 pm

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 Untitled_drawing_by_peaceouttopizza23-d5qbrby
Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 Untitled_drawing_by_peaceouttopizza23-d5pwzc8
Found this old.....thing?

http://peaceouttopizza23.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5lucz0

Once did a pony who shone like the sun
Look out on her kingdom and sigh
She smiled and said, "Surely, there is no pony
So lovely and so well beloved as I"

So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory
That long was the shadow she cast
Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved
And grew only darker as days and nights passed

Once was a pony who shone like the moon so bright,
The stars were in awe at her moon's glow.
She smiled and said, "Surely, there is no pony
who'd dare be asleep through this marvelous show"

Yet where were they all, her subjects she never
Caught sight of once shadows did fall
Their laughter and joy was but a hopless dream
Which grew into nightmares as sun rays charmed all
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 7:07 pm

It's all beautiful. I would pay for it if I had money. Protocol 13 will commence in 361 days.
Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 1037993907
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th January 2013, 6:08 pm

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 Untitled_drawing_by_peaceouttopizza23-d5qita1

She Trusted the ponies and they let her down..For the last time.

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 3614169919
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th January 2013, 10:12 pm

HAIL LUNA
HAIL THE MOON
HAIL THE NIGHT
Back to top Go down
nina78154
Pinkie Pie
nina78154

Number of posts : 10
Place : Ponyville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 7:14 pm

Woona! Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 1726687512
Back to top Go down
nina78154
Pinkie Pie
nina78154

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 7:16 pm

But i really like the one with Surprise and Pinkie :D!
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 2:51 pm

Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 Mixed_signals_by_veggie55-d5sh0y7

Is that stalling or cluelessness?
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th January 2013, 4:31 pm

It's uhh... erm... Do you really even want to be an Aunt? And how would that look? What if we end up making a Stallion Alicorn?! Is that even possible! I'm totally not worried about this! Whatever you do, don't let Cadence know I don't want kids! I like her, and kids aren't bad, and I like getting down, if you know what I mean, but I don't want kids!
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th January 2013, 5:41 pm

I won't tell her. At least, not ALL of it.
I can't guarantee that some of it won't slip out.
*Smirk*Also, A Stallion alicorn...Why would that be bad? Also, "Making" Is an interesting way of putting it.. Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 1677402019 I am having way to much fun with this. Finally, I actually get to embarrass you. Teehee! Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 705485277
By the way, I'd actually love to be an aunt. *Wink*
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th January 2013, 6:57 pm

Well, erm... Let's just say the last time there was a Stallion Alicorn was over 100,000,000 years ago. And that was around the time Celestia and Luna were born.
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th January 2013, 1:53 pm

I..Never read that in any of my books. Why wouldn't they mention it....
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 10:24 pm

Books? You can't trust everything you read in books. Even so, Equestria wasn't organized back then. Discord ruled the land. No one recorded those times. They, they were the darkest of times. Dragoniques, all following Discord, scoured the planet searching for rebellious ponies. One of our oldest ancestors, our Great[x 10,000,000] Grandmother Midnight Shimmer, was a powerful rebel leader. In-fact. with some help from Celestia and Luna, young Alicorns no older then you at the time, she lead a crippling blow against a group of Dragoniques outside of what we now know as the Everfree Forest. They retreated inside, trying to re-constitute an army with the forgotten Mirror Pool. When Celestia and Luna grew, with careful teaching from none other than Midnight, they used the impossibly great powers of the Elements of Harmony to finally in case Discord in a suit of indestructible stone. This victory though, was not without terrible loss. Some ponies, given the holy power of Alicorn Ascension, were killed in a last ditch effort to end the Pony Rebellion, which by then had evolved into a full scale Pony Revolution. The Mighty Alicorn sisters, who had harnessed the impossible strength of the Elements of Harmony, were called away for an important 'Meeting of Godly Beings'. While to the sisters, they had simply been away for a day or two, Pony-Kind was left un-attended for nearly 2,000 years. In this time, stories of the Great Revolution of Ponies and the defeat of Dragoniques kind, were lost to stories of War against each other. Unicorns turned against the Pegasai and Earth Ponies, the other two against each other. Every race pitted themselves against the other. The Unicorns demanded the Earth Ponies fresh grown food for the raising and setting of the Sun and Moon, while the Pegasai demanded the fresh food from for keeping the weather perfect for farming. Soon, demonic beings came. They became known as the Windegos, horse-like beings of pure arctic air and ice cold hatred. They plagued the land the ponies had moved into. away from the land we live in today. The three leaders of the pony races, Princess Platinum of the Unicorns, Commander Hurricane of the Pegasai, and Chancellor Pudding-Head of the Earth Ponies. They argued and bickered about what was to be done, and never came to an agreement. After one final meeting, the three ponies went to their respective capitals, and prepared their advisers for a journey. They all set off to find a new home, away from the weather caused by the dreaded Windegos. Due to a random circumstance, they all found the same land. The Earth Ponies declared the new land to be Earth, a home for the farming ponies. The Pegasai declared the new land to be Pegasopolis, and the Unicorns called it Unicornia. You know the rest of that story, you even acted in Canterlot's Pageant of it! But the creation of the land we are in today was not without one, final intervention. Celestia and Luna finally returned to their land, only to find that almost all of the ponies had disappeared. Luna noted dramatic changes in the landscape, coming to the conclusion of an elongated time frame. They were gone from their home for thousands of years. As the six ponies, the three leaders and their advisers, emerged from the cave that they had stayed the night in. Seeing the two mighty sisters in all of their holy glory, the ponies could do nothing but bow before them. All, except for Princess Platinum's adviser, Clover the Clever. Clover, like you, was an avid reader of all sorts of books. In one book, older than even she could recall, she had read about two royal sisters who had the combined power of Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasai. There had been more before, but the two sisters were all that remained, and at that, they were the most powerful. Clover walked up to the two sisters without any fears. She seemed almost in a trance... The two royal sisters, Celestia and Luna, who had surpassed the ages, and became the Oldest leaders across the lands. When Clover approached the two sisters with little to no hesitation, Celestia saw something she had not seen in 2,00 years. She saw the spirit of Midnight Shimmer in this pony. Celestia crouched down in front of the little pony, no older then you are now, and looked her in the eyes. "Where are all of the ponies? What happened in our absence?" Clover looked the princess back in the eyes, and told her of the history of her race, and how they had migrated from the lands they had re-discovered the day before, to the land taken over by snow and ice. She told her of the fighting between the other races, and how in one night, years of arguments had been settled by the her and the five other ponies behind her. Celestia looked at Clover, and smiled. "You have done a great service, my little pony. Now, I return the favor to you". With that, Celestia got back up, and looked at the other five ponies, no longer bowing, but standing in awe at Clover's courage. "My little ponies. Today, you stand before the two Royal Sisters. You had forgotten our ways in our absence, and that almost sparked a fire of range in my heart. But, then this fine pony right here told me of how in one night, the night before this, in fact, you settled 2,000 years of arguments and bickering. I give you this land, and I give you my leadership to guide you to a better, and brighter future". By the end of her speech, even her own sister was staring at her with utter awe. She had just given these ponies an entire new land, and had put herself at the top of the political chain. This day was the first, smallest spark of hate. The speech Celestia gave was not enough to throw her into blind rage, but it made Luna feel the slightest unhappy. That unhappiness grew and spiraled over thousands of years, when almost 1,000 years ago, she snapped and became Night Mare Moon. That is all I have to tell you today, sister, but that does not mean all of my stories have been released.
Back to top Go down
nina78154
Pinkie Pie
nina78154

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 10:38 pm

Wow that's Alot of........WOrds Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 3853776943
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 8:14 pm

Yes, quite a few words, and many more characters...
Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 3853776943
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawings, and stuff!   Drawings, and stuff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawings, and stuff!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next