Cool Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Ponies is a Brony Minecraft-based community. Welcome! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finish The Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

Number of posts : 164
Place : Exton, Pennsylvania

Finish The Story Empty
PostSubject: Finish The Story   Finish The Story I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 4:48 pm

HELLO
I have a new and improved super fun fancy text game for you all!

It is simple, all you have to do is finish the story based on what the person above you says.

Example: P1 "One day Twilight was in the Library when..."
P2 "She found a book. The book was about..."
You get the idea, yes? Ok good. I'll start.

One day, Twilight was in the Ponyville Library when she stumbled across a secret tunnel. She discovered it when she pulled on the oldest book in the library, which happened to be a recounting tale of the banishment of Nightmare Moon over 1000 years ago. She glanced into the dark tunnel, and started up a illumination spell as she walked down the stairs."

Next person, GO
Finish The Story 3853776943 !
Back to top Go down
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

Number of posts : 163
Place : Roanoke, Virginia

Finish The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish The Story   Finish The Story I_icon_minitime4th November 2012, 9:18 am

"As she walked down the stairs, she couldn't help feeling a bit uneasy as the scent of musty air rose around her. She kept trotting, and soon, she reached a small doorway. She tried opening the door, but it was locked. She quickly cast a spell that unlocked it, and she opened it. She stood, horrified, at what she saw on the other side."
NEXT person
Back to top Go down

Finish The Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Ponies :: Other Games :: Text Games-
Jump to: