Cool Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Ponies is a Brony Minecraft-based community. Welcome! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personality Quizzes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the_derpy_hooves
Twilight Sparkle
the_derpy_hooves

Number of posts : 163
Place : Roanoke, Virginia

Personality Quizzes Empty
PostSubject: Personality Quizzes   Personality Quizzes I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 7:46 pm

So i found a site with personality quizzes. Which mane six are YOU most like?
http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/

MY result.
Personality Quizzes Banner_twilight

"You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of.

While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.

Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents."

Personality Quizzes 3762454564

Last edited by the_derpy_hooves on 9th November 2012, 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nina78154
Pinkie Pie
nina78154

Number of posts : 10
Place : Ponyville

PostSubject: Re: Personality Quizzes   Personality Quizzes I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 1:20 am

WOO! You have boundless energy and will take every single possible moment to exert it! Not only that, but you looooove to party, so wherever you can be that you can party and get down at, you will want to be! Your love of parties and laughter makes you a very fun pony to be around, because all of your friends generally have a good time when they're with you — as long as your overabundance of energy doesn't irritate them.

You don't just go against the grain, but you pretend the grain isn't even there, saying neigh to the norm and doing whatever it is you want to do, regardless of how silly it may be. Your carefree attitude is admirable in that sense, but you can easily get discouraged when people don't quite 'get' your sense of randomness and laughter. If you can't put a smile on a friend's face or if you disappoint them, you'll feel bad about it.

Despite your rather quirky nature, you often times do know exactly what you're doing, even if it may seem you're going about it in an odd way. You have a certain sense of things and it would be wise for your friends to believe you. You may be naive and carefree, but you're willing to try almost anything out, even if you're completely clueless on it. You're also a very creative pony, dabbling in songs, performances, and other creative ventures, while also coming up with creative solutions to whatever problems may be out there.
Personality Quizzes Banner_pinkiepie
Back to top Go down
superkingkiller
Shining Armor
superkingkiller

Number of posts : 164
Place : Exton, Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Personality Quizzes   Personality Quizzes I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 6:52 pm

I constantly get this, even though I don't believe in it.

Personality Quizzes Banner_rarity

You have a knack for drama and overexaggerating things, as well as doing whatever you can to keep from getting your hooves dirty. But, putting that aside, you're also very self-conscious about yourself, are generally very polite (unless someone deserves a little of your attitude), and have impecable manners and sense of style.

Just because you delight in being the center of everyone's attention doesn't mean you give no attention in turn. You're incredibly generous, showering your friends with gifts, spending time with them and doing fun things like shopping and makeovers, and doing everything in your power to help elevate your friends' self-worth. Even though a friend may be more popular than you, you are still willing to help them out with their success, hoping that you'll get your piece of the pie in turn.

You have a tendency to be overly obsessive over small details, sometimes worrying too much about them rather than looking at the whole picture. Your attention to detail does come in handy at times, though. You also loooooove fashion, style, and looking as good as any pony can be! Whatever it takes to look as classy and elegant as possible — that's your motto, because you care how other ponies see you, and want to make sure that your impression is the one that stands out the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personality Quizzes   Personality Quizzes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personality Quizzes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Ponies :: Other Stuff :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: